Position: Principal Electro-Optics Engineer
Description: Help advance electro-optics technology state of the art through development of technology and products focused on heterogeneous integration of logic and optics components on silicon substrates. The successful candidate will conduct research and contribute to the field through publications and conferences.
- At least 5 years record of significant contributions to Electro-Optics in industrial settings
- Track record of publications in academic and/or professional journals
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in integration and scaling of electro-optical and electro-mechanical systems a significant plus
- Must have strong ties to both academic and industrial communities
- Ph.D. (or equivalent combination of commercial and academic experience) in Electrical, Optical, or Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or a closely related field
Work Location: Silicon Valley
This is your chance to revolutionize the semiconductor industry by joining Monolithic3D, the Next Generation 3D IC company!
If this sounds like something that you would like to be part of, please Contact Us.